What we collect
- We may directly collect non-personally identifiable analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect non-personally identifiable information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
What we do with the information we gather
- We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our website, and to enable us to customize your internet experience.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We will never sell or rent your information.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, and electronic and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.